Terms and Conditions
- These Terms and Conditions will apply to the purchase of goods by You (the Customer or You). (The Supplier or Us or We).
- These are the terms on which we sell all Goods to you. By ordering any of the Goods you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
- The description of Goods is as set out in the Website, catalogues, brochures or any form of advertisement. Any description is for illustrative purposes and there may therefore be small discrepancies in the size and colour of Goods supplied.
- All Goods which appear on the website are subject to availability.
- We can make changes to the Goods if necessary to comply with any applicable law or safety requirement. We will notify you of these changes.
- We will contact you by using email from time to time – by using our website and shopping with us you agree to this; If you do not agree please contact us and we will remove you from our mailing list. We do not sell our mailing lists to anyone else.
Basis of sale
- The description of the Goods on our website does not constitute a contractual offer to sell the Goods; When an order has been submitted on the website we can reject it for any reason, although we will try to tell you the reason without delay.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that you have sufficient funds to pay for goods before you order.
- By ordering from us you are entering into a contract with us; This contract is formed only when you have received an email from us confirming the order.
- Any variation in the contract must be agreed by the suppler and the customer.
- You do not own the Goods until we have received payment in full.
Please see our delivery page.
Reflotherapies treatment room – terms and conditions
- A selection of holistic and remedial therapies are available at Reflotherapies treatment room; Details of available treatments can be viewed on the website.
- Treatments are always pre booked. Reflotherapies reserve the right to cancel a treatment at any time.
- Personal safety is of paramount and entry will be refused to anyone who is acting in an inappropriate, threatening or offensive manner.
- Reflotherapies treatment room is owned and run by Samantha Fisher. Samantha Fisher is fully insured and has certificates of competency and examination pass certificates for all therapies offered at Reflotherapies treatment room.
- Treatments can be paid for by cash, cheque or by bank transfer.
Reflotherapies will only take from you the information we need to process your order efficiently; this includes a telephone number in case we need to contact you regarding your order. We will not pass, rent or sell your information to anyone else and we will hold this information securely according to the Data Protection Act 1998.
The information on the Reflotherapies website and literature is intended to be helpful and informative; however,Reflotherapies will in no way be held responsible for any accident arising from the use of Reflosocks. If worn correctly Reflosocks may have certain pain relief benefits, but please be aware that the effectiveness of this product will vary from person to person.
We hope that you will be very happy with your purchase, however in the unlikely event that it arrives damaged we will happily replace it. As the Reflosock is a sock product refunds will only given at the discretion of Reflotherapies. This does not, of course, affect your statutory rights.
All orders must be paid for in advance, either through our secure website facility, or by cheque from a U.K. bank account. We will wait for cheques to clear before sending your order to you.
41 Old Magazine Close, Marchwood, Hampshire, SO40 4SD